Friday, August 20, 2010

Give Yourself a Little RSG


The summer has been a whirlwind of activity.  I’m always in motion yet always tuned into the ease and accessibility of RELAX. SET. GO.  I use RSG a lot and experience more and more how its simplicity is what makes it so prolific, and so potent. The simple tools can take me anywhere I want (or need) to go . . .  and it can get me going in an instant.

In the last 24 hours I have used RSG to:
  • clean my apartment   
  • overcome the embarrassment of making a painfully long overdue phone call 
  • lovingly devote my entire, otherwise productive day to an unexpected family matter
  • forgive myself of guilt ridden good intentions
  • be patient in light of mounting frustration
  • energize my entrepreneurial spirit
  • get out of a rut and get things done!
We’re human so you know how it goes.  Even in the best of times, we can all use a little RSG.  If nothing else today, use RSG to give yourself a little lift (you can never feel too good, loved or lucky), something to laugh about, and some motivation to get you through the mundane and onto the magnificent.  You will like it, you will see.  RELAX.  SET.  GO.  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment